Writing to the Music I Hear



I am very interested in language, and I often think about how creativity operates on a kind of language, too. Creativity operates on a kind of language. It's something I endlessly try to categorize. But synthesia  should not be bought at a prices, and neither should rhythm, you know? Poetry is daring to wonder if the edge is actually beautiful over and over again only because I'm creating each moment as I go; and the words whose meanings I remember, are like a noun I learned about in preschool and-- Is it poetry? This silence, this darkness... the memory of creativity whose  poem, whose every word, begged the question of 
story. 
And when you --Artist-- go back to edit, 
may you find rhythm and motion and time and feeling and 
every splattered moment when medias mixed and you
did't know if you made the right choice: 
May you love
the feelings of your insides softening like blackness,
until only the memory of your living poetry could
hold anchor to a purpose 
you never meant
to 
know. 

Home Recording System | Albuquerque, NM. Bathroom. 

Comments