I am blending my work in the Artists' Way with the work I have been trying to accomplish on my music. One of the aids available for use are affirmations. I made one that says: I am [perfectly] on time. Take that how you will, it helps me feel a little more nestled into the folds of reality as I find it, somehow taking into account all the time that it took to find it. I'd like to now talk about the other bit that's currently a big part of my creative process, and I'll tell you, it's not one that I find particularly easy to talk about. <<Empaths vs. Narcissists.>> It's a course by a favorite teacher of mine, and I feel it wrap a poignancy around my time as tangibly as the 12 week magic of devoting myself to a single course of Art. I find I want to talk about it in this blog because I am finding that there is a very important element involved in both my emotional healing journey and finding myself as an Artist, and that is: Power. I think that exploration is something that ought to be talked about, and I choose to do so archetypally. So, the first archetype is the empath. More on that as I go.
To speak a little to the title, I would say that expressing myself creatively has been something that has felt like the most natural thing to me, and the most challenging thing for me-- not at the same time. At different times. Recently, I have gone through a season where expressing myself creatively actually became something that held great fear for me. I mention programs such as the Artists Way and this Energetic transformation course, because I see these entertaining affirmations supporting each other from two sides saying I can actively succeed in my dreams. And so forth.
Comments
Post a Comment